Top 10 List of Most-talked About Celebrity Breakups With Third Party Allegations
One day you see them very much into each other. Inseparable as it may seem. You even get “kilig” and start fantasizing for a relationship like theirs. Then, after some time, the fairy tale story you have always believed to be too good to be true suddenly meets their not-so-happy ending. And then, news spread about some alleged facts that caused their relationship to crumble-one of them had an affair. Ready to know them? Keep reading for our round up of famous celebrity breakups with third party allegations.
We will first start off our roster from our very own Pinoy celebs:
1. Cesar Montano & Sunshine Cruz
It was in 2013 when Sunshine filled an annulment to Cesar accusing him of having an affair with starlet Krista Miller. She even took it out on social media, posting photos of Miller with captions, “The decency to return what is not yours and what you don’t DESERVE. @iamkristamiller” as well as “You messed with the WRONG person @iamkristamiller”
2. Nikki Gil & Billy Crawford
The breakup of this couple shocked their fans and supporters. Billy first broke the news stating that he needs to find himself. Then, after months of silence, Nikki hinted in an interview that the split up was because of another girl whom everyone thought to be the actor’s co-host in Showtime, Coleen Garcia.
3. Marjorie Barretto & Dennis Padilla
Even with rumors linking Marjorie to Mayor Recom Echiverri, she stressed that it is just a black propaganda against the Mayor. News also surfaced of her having a child with the Mayor. Dennis, however, stated in an interviews that the separation has nothing to do with politics.
4. Janice De Belen & John Estrada
They were married in 1992 and separated in 2001. While John refused to detail his separation with Janice, rumor has it that it was because of a developing relationship with his noontime co-host Vanessa Del Bianco. The 2 admitted being a couple the same year Estrada and De Belen broke up. But their romance was cut short in 2006.
5. Karylle & Dingdong Dantes
They said they were just fixing things until the couple decided to call it quits. In a separate interview, Karylle and Dingdong both have the same reason–their schedule won’t jibe. But stories tell otherwise. And all fingers were pointing to Marian Rivera, Dingdong’s leading lady in Marimar, as the culprit of the split up. Later did the 2 admit that they are already a couple.
We are halfway on our list. Now, let’s go to Hollywood stars:
6. Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston
Although Brad and Angelina denied having an affair while Brad was still married to Jennifer, he admitted to the public that he was falling in love with his co-star and leading lady in Mr & Mrs Smith
7. Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren
Life’s greatest golfer, Woods’, life fell apart because of his unfaithfulness to Elin. He eventually confessed to cheating with at least 120 women during their years of marriage. The final straw for Elin came when she learned that Wood had a one-night stand with a 21-year-0ld neighbor in Florida. ‘This is the worst betrayal ever. I can’t believe you had sex with that girl in our own neighbourhood. That’s it – I’m divorcing you!”
8. Meg Ryan & Dennis Quaid
It all started when Meg Ryan met his leading man, Russell Crowe, in Proof of Life back in 2000. Quaid and Ryan’s 9-year-long marriage ended in separation after her hookup with Crowe. Soon, Ryan told the press that it’s not all her fault for Quaid has been unfaithful in their marriage as well.
9. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
All Twilight fans were hurt when photos of Kristen and Director Rupert Sanders surfaced the news. She’s been cheating on his long-time boyfriend Pattinson! And worse, with a married man! The story turned each of these celebs’ life outside down, creating a Hollywood chaos, and making the promotion of Breaking Dawn: Part 2 a little awkward.
10. John Travolta & Kelly Preston
Just recently, Douglas Gotterba, an ex-employee of Alto (John Travolta’s aircraft company) told the reporters that he will continue to work on a contract dispute stating that he has no confidentiality obligations with the A-list actor. He had worked for Alto for nearly 6 years which started in 1981, and their romantic relationship began seven months after they first met. Gotterba claims they had been on a number of romantic trips in different countries. And in 1986, their affair ended. Then after a year (1987), he stopped working under Alto. Gotterba stresses that he was fired in March 1987 with an unsigned termination letter that did not contain any confidentiality agreement. Travolta however, pointed to a 4-page agreement which he purportedly signed after 1 month, to which the pilot calls “not authentic”. Travolta’s attorney released a statement declaring that, “While we believe the Court should have thrown out Gotterba’s lawsuit at the outset, ultimately, he will not prevail on his claim,” the statement read. “Gotterba points to an unsigned draft agreement, which he now claims is the controlling document in the case, yet he attached as an exhibit to his own complaint the final version of the contract that he signed barring his claim. We are very confident that in the end we will prevail in the action.“
Meanwhile, though Kelly and John’s marriage have been shaky over the past years, with divorce issues sprinting along the way, they were seen early this year arm-to-arm while attending a prestigious event
- featured image;www.vulture.com
- 8 Controversial Pinoy Celebrity Break-ups;http://8list.ph/celebrity-couples-break-up/
- Nikki Gil reveals cause of breakup with Billy Crawford;http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/340130/showbiz/nikki-gil-reveals-cause-of-breakup-with-billy-crawford
- Marjorie Barretto: “Dennis is courting me again like crazy.”;http://www.pep.ph/news/13398/marjorie-barretto-dennis-is-courting-me-again-like-crazy
- Top 10 Most Shocking Philippine Celebrity Breakups;http://en.wikipilipinas.org/index.php/Top_10_Most_Shocking_Philippine_Celebrity_Breakups
- John Estrada lashes back at Janice de Belen;http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/04/05/13/john-estrada-lashes-back-janice-de-belen
- #ThrowbackStar: Vanessa del Bianco;http://starcinema.abs-cbn.com/latest-news/throwbackstar-vanessa-del-bianco
- The Dingdong-Karylle breakup: The whole story;http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/413521/dingdong-karylle-breakup-whole-story
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Proof He Cheated On Jennifer Aniston?;http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/06/20/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-proof-he-cheated-on-jennifer-aniston/
- In Honor of Ex-Spouse Day, the 6 Types of Celebrity Breakups;http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20806750,00.html
- The 10 Most Infamous Love Triangles in Hollywood History;http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/12/the-10-most-infamous-love-triangles-in-hollywood-history/
- John Travolta Can’t Stop Former Pilot’s Lawsuit Over Secrets (Exclusive);http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/john-travolta-cant-stop-pilots-720319?utm_source=twitter
- John Travolta’s former pilot pleased with court ruling that paves way for tell-all book;http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/john-travolta-alleged-ex-lover-pleased-court-ruling-article-1.1877684
- Coordinated couple: John Travolta and Kelly Preston look happier than ever after 22 years of marriage while hitting the town in matching royal blue;http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2541767/John-Travolta-cuddles-lovely-lace-Kelly-Preston-event.html#ixzz38Ohg4pwr